1950's style Ball Cap - Red Wool flannel
My interpretation of a 1950's style ball cap. All single needle sewn on pre-1940's machines and finished in soft US milled wool flannel, brass eyelets, an Australian leather sweatband, horse hair cloth lined internal front panels, and sporting a stitched 1950's deadstock brim consistent with caps from that era.
These caps are fitted like the ones back in the day, so please check your size before you purchase.
This caps features:
- Red US milled wool flannel with contrast antiglare green cotton twill underside brim
- hand cut white merino felted wool 50's style letter 'H' logo
- 1950's deadstock brim insert
- White enamel coated brass eyelets
- Australian veg tanned leather sweatband
- oversized top button
- Horse hair cloth lining internal front panels
- all made using pre WW2 Singer Industrial sewing machines
The leather sweatband will shape and form to your head shape over time. The fabric will also shrink if wet, however I do not recommend washing as water may damage the leather sweatband.
Please understand that these are handmade by one person from start to finish and small differences in construction are to be celebrated.