AntHill Workshop x Troy O'Shea Handmade Ball cap
*PLEASE NOTE* I will be away from the 20th January until the 5th February and therefore no orders will be processed during this time. I will attend to your order on my return. Thank you for your patience.
Introducing, a very special collaboration with Chainstitch embroidery specialist, AntHill Workshop. Inspired by a 1950's ball cap I found on a trip to Japan, I enlisted the chainstitch embroidery skills of the very talented AntHill Workshop to recreate this special cap. This unique collaboration ball cap features:
- Six panel crown construction finished in a soft, lightweight 1930's cavalry twill wool (sourced by @velosmazehmusette )
- Chainstitch embroidered letter 'R' on front by AntHill Workshop
- Deep red hand woven & dyed Japanese cotton lining two front panels
- HBT cotton adjustable strap with deadstock Australian made brass d-rings
- All sewn on 1927 Singer Industrial sewing machine
- Available in three sizes for the perfect fit
Please understand that these are handmade by one person from start to finish and small differences in construction are to be celebrated.