*Made to Order* Star Ball Cap
*PLEASE NOTE* this cap is made to order unless in stock. Please allow 1-3weeks for production time before shipping.
Introducing, the 'Star' ball cap. This is my interpretation of an early 1900's baseball cap, finished in lightweight Japanese wool flannel sporting a stitched short brim consistent with caps from that era.
These caps are fitted like the ones back in the day, so please check your size before you purchase.
These caps feature:
- hand cut Australian merino felted wool star logo
- stitched, short semi soft brim
- black enamel coated brass eyelets
- Australian leather sweatband
- contrast top button
- Japanese sashiko cotton lining internal front panels
- all made using pre WW2 Singer Industrial sewing machines
The leather sweatband will shape and form to your head shape over time. The fabric will also shrink if wet, however I do not recommend washing as water may damage the leather sweatband.
Please understand that these are handmade by one person from start to finish and small differences in construction are to be celebrated.