Early 1930's Ball cap
This is my interpretation of an early 1900's baseball cap, finished in lightweight Japanese wool flannel, horse hair cloth lined internal front panels, an Australian leather sweatband and sporting a stitched short brim consistent with caps from that era.
These caps are fitted like the ones back in the day, so please check your size before you purchase.
These caps feature:
- hand cut Australian merino burgundy felted wool letter 'B' logo
- stitched, short semi soft brim
- White enamel coated brass eyelets
- Australian leather sweatband
- contrast burgundy top button
- Horse hair cloth lining internal front panels
- all made using pre WW2 Singer Industrial sewing machines
The leather sweatband will shape and form to your head shape over time. The fabric will also shrink if wet, however I do not recommend washing as water may damage the leather sweatband.
Please understand that these are handmade by one person from start to finish and small differences in construction are to be celebrated.