Engineers Cap - Vintage OD Cotton Sateen
The Engineers Cap, inspired by US railroad workers caps from the 30's, 40's & 50's. I've lowered the crown a little, giving this classic a more modern profile while still paying homage to the original design.
- Vintage 60's Vietnam war-era OD Cotton Sateen
- Short, soft brim for comfort
- Self fabric sweatband reinforced with 60's Australian army twill taping
- Deadstock 60's Australian army enamel coated brass eyelets
- All handmade in Sydney using vintage single needle machines
Please understand that these are handmade by one person from start to finish and small differences in construction are to be celebrated.