Field Cap - Cone Mills White Oak redline selvedge denim
The Field Cap silhouette was inspired by US Army caps used throughout WWII. The brim has been traced from an original pattern as has the crown shape.
These caps are fitted like the ones back in the day, so please check your size before you purchase.
- Deadstock 12oz Indigo RedlineSelvage Denim, Cone Mills White Oak
- Mid sized, semi-soft brim modeled off WWII Issued US Army N3 cap
- All seams lined with HBT cotton tape
- Selvedge sweatband
- Chainstitch embroidered dedication to Cone Mills White Oak
- Made on 1927 Singer Industrial sewing machine
Fabric will shrink about 1cm in size if washed, and can be stretched out with a cold water soak. If you are wishing to shrink your cap then we suggest soaking them in water for 20min, then rinse out excess water; wear it on for a few minutes when wet to adjust to your head size.
Please understand that these are handmade by one person from start to finish and small differences in construction are to be celebrated.