Little League Ball cap
Drawing on inspiration from early 1950's Little League baseball caps, and one from my own personal collection, comes the *G* ball cap. This cap has been reimagined in an early 1900's style, finished in lightweight Japanese wool flannel, horse hair cloth lined internal front panels, an Australian leather sweatband and sporting a stitched short brim consistent with caps from that era.
These caps are fitted like the ones back in the day, so please check your size before you purchase.
Please specify your name in the *notes* section if you'd like chainstitched embroidered on the internal sweatband.
These caps feature:
- hand cut Australian merino bright red/orange felted wool letter *G* logo
- stitched, short semi soft brim
- White enamel coated brass eyelets
- Australian leather sweatband
- oversized top button
- Horse hair cloth lining internal front panels
- all made using pre WW2 Singer Industrial sewing machines
The leather sweatband will shape and form to your head shape over time. The fabric will also shrink if wet, however I do not recommend washing as water may damage the leather sweatband.
Please understand that these are handmade by one person from start to finish and small differences in construction are to be celebrated.