*Made to Order * Wild Frontier Goods Brand Collab Ball cap
*PLEASE NOTE* this cap is made to order. Please allow 2-4 weeks for production before your cap is shipped.
Drawing strong influences from baseball caps used throughout the early 1900's, the Ball Cap features an structured 6 panel crown, a semi-soft brim and a rear adjustable strap.
This is the 2nd collaboration cap with Tokyo brand, Wild Frontier Goods brand, using some beautiful fabric sourced by Mike, a 12oz light indigo warp / multi coloured weft selvedge denim from Kuroki Mills, Japan and beefing up the hardware with a natural vegetable tanned leather rear adjustable strap (Japan), Australian deadstock brass d-rings, brass rivets, white enamel coated brass eyelets and soft sashiko Japanese cotton (Collect Mills) lining the inside front panels, this ball cap is ready for anything you throw at it.
- 12oz Kuroki Mills Selvedge denim - indigo warp / multi coloured weft
- Semi-soft brim for comfort
- Lined with selvedge sweatband and Japanese sashiko cotton behind two front panels
- Rear adjustable Japanese natural vegetable tanned leather strap with deadstock Australian made brass d-rings
- All sewn on pre WW2 Singer Industrial sewing machines
Fabric will shrink about 1cm in size if washed, and can be stretched out with a cold water soak. If you are wishing to shrink your cap then we suggest soaking them in water for 20min, then rinse out excess water; wear it on for a few minutes when wet to adjust to your head size.
Please understand that these are handmade by one person from start to finish and small differences in construction are to be celebrated.