1911 Brooklyn Trolley Dodgers ball cap
My interpretation of the 1911 Brooklyn Trolley Dodgers cap. All single needle sewn on pre-1940's machines and finished in soft US milled wool flannel, hand stitched eyelets, an Australian leather sweatband, horse hair cloth lined internal front panels, and sporting a super stingy stitched short brim consistent with caps from that era.
This cap is fitted like the ones back in the day, so please check your size before you purchase.
This cap features:
- Deep navy US milled wool flannel
- hand cut merino felted wool 'B' 1911 logo
- stitched, super short soft brim
- Hand sewn eyelets
- Australian leather sweatband
- oversized top button
- Horse hair cloth lining internal front panels
- all made using pre WW2 Singer Industrial sewing machines
The leather sweatband will shape and form to your head shape over time. The fabric will also shrink if wet, however I do not recommend washing as water may damage the leather sweatband.
Please understand that these are handmade by one person from start to finish and small differences in construction are to be celebrated.