1929 NY Yankees Inspired 8 Panel Ball Cap
My interpretation of the 1929 New York Yankee's long brim 8 panel ball cap. All single needle sewnn on pre-1940's machines and finished in soft US milled wool flannel, hand stitched eyelets, an Australian natural veg tanned leather sweatband, Reece 101 stitched eyelets and sporting a stitched long brim consistent with caps from that era.
These caps are fitted like the ones back in the day, so please check your size before you purchase.
These caps feature:
- Deep Navy US milled wool flannel
- hand cut merino felted wool 'NY' 1929 logo
- stitched, long semi soft brim
- Reece 101 stitched eyelets
- Australian natural veg tanned leather sweatband
- oversized top button
- all made using pre WW2 Industrial sewing machines
The leather sweatband will shape and form to your head shape over time. The fabric will also shrink if wet, however I do not recommend washing as water may damage the leather sweatband.
Please understand that these are handmade by one person from start to finish and small differences in construction are to be celebrated.