St.Louis Cardinals Circa 1930's Ball cap
My interpretation of the St.Louis Cardinals ball cap, circa 1930's. All single needle sewn on pre-1940's machines and finished in soft US milled wool flannel, hand stitched eyelets, an Australian leather sweatband, horse hair cloth lined internal front panels, and sporting a stitched mod-sized brim consistent with caps from that era.
These caps are fitted like the ones back in the day, so please check your size before you purchase.
These caps feature:
- Grey and red US milled wool flannel
- Australian made rayon piping
- stitched, mid-sized semi soft brim
- Hand sewn eyelets
- Australian leather sweatband
- oversized top button
- Horse hair cloth lining internal front panels
- all made using pre WW2 Singer Industrial sewing machines
The leather sweatband will shape and form to your head shape over time. The fabric will also shrink if wet, however I do not recommend washing as water may damage the leather sweatband.
Please understand that these are handmade by one person from start to finish and small differences in construction are to be celebrated.