Japanese pinstripe Ball cap (dark khaki)
*PLEASE NOTE* this cap is made to order unless in stock. Please allow 1-3weeks for production time before shipping.
Using some beautiful Japanese 50/5O wool/cotton blend pinstripe flannel, I've used a 1950's style pattern for this classic ball cap. All single needle sewn on pre-1940's machines, this classic 6 panel crown cap is finished with stitched eyelets, a herringbone cotton sweatband, rear adjustable cotton strap, horse hair cloth lined internal front panels, and sporting a firm 1950's deadstock stitched brim insert consistent with caps from that era.
This cap features:
- Japanese dark khaki/black pinstripe wool/cotton blend flannel / Emerald green cotton underside
- stitched, firm 50's Deadstock brim insert
- Reece 101 stitched eyelets
- Herringbone cotton sweatband
- Rear cotton adjustable strap with Australian Deadstock brass d-rings
- oversized black contrast top button
- all made using pre-WW2 Singer Industrial sewing machines
The cap will shape and form to your head shape over time. The fabric will also shrink if wet.
Please understand that these are handmade by one person from start to finish and small differences in construction are to be celebrated.